The race to engage consumers and convert them into patients will be won online.
As more health systems shift media spending from traditional channels to the Web, many media vendors sell advertising programs that fail to reach the right audiences cost-effectively.
For hospital marketers, the Web is a modern day "Wild, Wild West."
If you invest in online marketing but aren't sure if you're getting your money’s worth, then do plan to attend June's webinar with presenters Stephen Moegling and J.K. Lloyd, who will share:
- Case studies about cost-effectively marketing your health system brand
- How to drive service line volume on the web
- 5 most common mistakes health care marketers make when buying online advertising
- Industry trade secrets to help you to negotiate online advertising proposals from media vendors
- Questions to ensure that you get the most effective online buy
- How to apply simple, effective techniques on your website to convert prospects into patients
- How to track real-time ROI of online advertising
Plus, you'll learn:
- 5 ways health care marketers screw up their online campaigns
- Highly effective techniques for search marketing campaigns
- Best practices for buying online display advertising
- New opportunities to position your health care brand online
- Best social media platforms to reach prospective patients
- Most effective landing page strategies for patient conversion
- The newest tools for closing the online sales loop
Mark your calendar and plan to attend!
Thursday, June 26, 2014
2:00-3:15 PM (Central Time)
Members of the Social Media Health Network (SMHN) may register and pay for this webinar with SMHN points.
Non-members may register by visiting the Ragan Communications website.
Offered to you by the Mayo Clinic Center for Social Media and Ragan Communications
Posted by Meredith Gould, PhD